Welcome to Rawcliffe House
2 & 3 bedroom apartments currently available
Prices from £80,329
- Opens Q1 2020
- 7 luxury high-spec apartments
- Spacious warehouse conversion
- Parking space included in the price
- Patio and duplex apartments available
- Optional rental assurance for first 3 years
Seven spacious warehouse-style two and three bedroom apartments, with patio and duplex styles available. Prices from £80,329 and a 25% deposit. Close to local amenities and 20 minutes from the city centre. Provides residents with a positive relationship to the local community. The site is ideal for residential use and for families looking for a healthy lifestyle.
With over £4 billion of investment since 2000, Liverpool is one of the fastest growing cities in the UK and one of the largest economies, being home to over 500,000 residents. Situated in the Bootle area of Liverpool, only 20 minutes from the city centre, Rawcliffe House is designed to capitalise on the fantastic growth in the city. This development of just 7 units will cater to tenants looking for easy access to the best Liverpool has to offer.
2 & 3
Annual rental yields
The local area
Rawcliffe House is strategically located in the L9 area of Liverpool, only 20 minutes’ commute from the city centre. Close proximity to the local amenities within the Walton area means the site is ideal for residential use and for families looking for a healthy lifestyle.
Located just off Rice Lane, a main throughway into Liverpool city centre, Rawcliffe House provides residents with a positive relationship to the local community and amenities, including Walton and Rice Lane Railway stations, local parks and recreational areas.
The development provides residents with one parking space for each dwelling, making seven street spaces to the front of the property. These are all registered on the land registry to each apartment. A total of 8 No. secure cycle spaces have been also been provided.
Ground floor plan
First floor plan
- High-quality wall units in white gloss with soft-close and handleless doors/drawers
- Electric oven
- 600mm ceramic hob
- Fridge freezer
- Black/white square cut laminate worktops
- Taps are chrome mixer taps with ‘flexi-spray’
Electrics and heating
- Television id Digital with SkyQ wired
- Ceramic panel heaters
- Modern bath (roughly 1700mm x 750mm)
- Contemporary style white porcelain toilet with soft close seat
- Hand basin integrated into glossy vanity unit
- Bath fully tiled, basin with splash-back
- Large floor tiles