BE | BOLD, Bold Street, L1, Liverpool
Studios and 1 bedroom apartments
Prices from £75,735
- Premier central location – in sought after L1
- 6% yield assured for 5 years – up to £38,000 over term
- Fully managed on completion by city-leading letting agent
- Established UK developer
- Furniture pack available for just £1,500
Be Bold is a new concept in high-quality city living, designed to capitalise on Liverpool’s fantastic growth. Providing on-site co-working facilities and communal gardens with luxurious apartment finishes, this development of just 22 units will cater to innovators and creators looking for a community to live in and one to contribute towards.
Liverpool is undergoing extensive regeneration projects designed to drastically boost business across multiple industries, making investment in the city an attractive avenue to consider. For example, a study in 2018 showed Liverpool’s potential rental yields stand at an average of around 5.05%, which is substantially higher than the London average of 3.05%. Additionally, a separate study in the same year revealed Liverpool boasted three of the top ten postcodes in Britain’s best performing buy-to-let hotspots. With this in mind, investors interested in capturing Liverpool’s growing creative industry and influence can view Be Bold as an investment opportunity well worth considering.
Completion date for Be Bold is Q2 2020; act fast and enquire now for more information on this exciting development. Please note, investment in Be Bold is cash only (enquire for further details).
Liverpool is currently undergoing a rapid transformation. The development of multibillion pound schemes have helped to secure not only the city’s fantastic growth but also an increasing population looking for quality places to call home.
• £5.5 billion Liverpool Waters project
• £2 billion Knowledge Quarter
• £300 million plans for a new Everton Football Stadium
• £3.5m proposed Isle of Man ferry terminal
• £400m Liverpool2 shipping container Terminal
• £50m proposed cruise liner terminal
• Ten Streets Creative Hub is a proposed 125-acre regeneration with the potential to create 2,500 jobs
• £200m Pall Mall regeneration 400,000 sq. ft. of office-led regeneration with retail and leisure space
• 1 billion Paddington Village (1.8m sq ft transformation)
• Over 300,000 sq. ft. of office space being delivered in the Baltic Triangle.