Introducing Mowbray House
Sunderland, SR1 2QW
1 bedroom apartments from £49,995
2 bedroom apartments from £77,000
- Just 20 luxury apartments
- Refurbishment of existing period building
- Completion Q1 2020
- Strategic city centre location, ideal for students & young professionals
- Overlooking the famous Mowbray Park
- Optional payment plans, benefit from 4% interest on funds
- Gross yields in excess of 8.5%. assurance year 1
- Free furniture packs for early bird investors
Introducing Mowbray House, a stunning new development brought to you by an established UK developer. Made up of just 20 apartments, this full refurbishment of a classic terraced building combines studio, one and two bedroom apartments over 4 floors. Superbly located in Sunderland’s top-performing SR1 postcode, the characterful development overlooks the famous Mowbray Park, one of the oldest parks in the North East.
Using Group Buying Power, we have been able to negotiate a discount for investors and have set up a management program with a leading operator. This allows for a completely ‘hands-off’ opportunity that will continue to generate above average yields and impressive capital growth. With a completion date of Q1 2020, investors will benefit from quick returns. According to the Land Registry, Sunderland’s average house price at £118,648 is an enormous £114,062 below the average house value for the UK. While house prices are cheap, rental yields are exceptional, especially in the most central SR1 postcode that generates an impressive 7.53% average yield. As a comparison, that is 2.72% more than London’s top BTL postcode. The private rental sector is the fastest growing sector and has doubled in the last 10 years.
Prospective home buyers can also expect a significant rise in the value of a Mowbray House apartment. Sunderland stands as the outlier against several other northern cities, with a rise in house prices of 2.9% (1.5% more than the UK national average), making purchasing a Mowbray House apartment an attractive prospect. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own prime real estate on Mowbray Park.
1 & 2
Annual Rental Yields
The local area
Mowbray House is located in the sought after SR1 postcode, minutes away from Sunderland’s most popular amenities. The development overlooks Mowbray Park, the largest green space in the city centre and home to the Sunderland Museum and Winter Gardens.
The Sunderland Central train station, Metro and the Bridges Shopping Centre are all under 10 minutes’ walk away. Both of Sunderland’s main university campuses are a very short commutable distance, each under 15 minutes by public transport.
- Self-contained studios to 1 and 2 bedroom units
- Complete with kitchen or kitchenette fitted with single oven/grill with electric hob and fridge/freezer
- Bathrooms are contemporary styled in white, chrome and glass
- Each unit comes with a furniture pack, 32″ flat screen TV, blinds and bathroom mirror