Turn-key property investment in a highly sought after commuter hub
54 luxury 1 & 2 bedroom apartments currently available
1 bedroom apartments from £154,500
2 bedroom apartments from £185,000
- 54 luxury 1 and 2 bed apartments
- 1 bedroom from £154,500
- 2 bedroom from £185,000
- Secure underground parking space included
- High-quality finishes throughout all apartments
- Great living area for working professionals, students and postgraduates
- Perfect for international students as only 1 mile from the main universities of Leeds
Northgate House is located on one of the main arterial routes into the city of Leeds, with connections to the major motorway links via the Leeds inner ring road. The area shows large demand for new build apartments and this is portrayed in the number of new developments presently being built to not only regenerate this area and make use of the heritage of the buildings and landscape, but to service the growing demand and popularity of the area.
The most affluent areas of Leeds are in the North Leeds locations. The key post codes in Leeds are in the areas of LS17, LS16 and LS8. These 3 post codes are clustered in a triangle and are where the most expensive properties in Leeds are situated. These areas are also the home of notable iconic local landmarks.
This area is advantageous for investors and buyers looking for a convenient property close to the city. The availability displayed on the web portals is ever changing with visible turnaround times. Meanwood and nearby Headingley are very much suburbs of the city, vastly growing and becoming modernistic in approach with a huge range of local eateries and shopping and attracting the affluent classes from the Leeds area.
As a contemporary city with visions of becoming a 24-hour European city, Leeds represents an enticing investment opportunity for anyone. The city has been growing its economy whilst reflecting its heritage and culture, which is a winning combination for potentially long-term investment opportunities.
Leeds is a popular student hub too, though its real quality is the city’s ability to retain a large postgraduate population. Many postgraduates choose to stay in Leeds upon finishing university, which means savvy investors should move to corner this need for postgraduate accommodation.
1 & 2
Annual Rental Yields
A contemporary city with visions of becoming a 24-hour European city.
Leeds has one of the most diverse economies of all the UK’s main employment centres and has seen the fastest rate of private-sector jobs growth of any UK city. It also has the highest ratio of private to public sector jobs of all the UK’s core cities, with 77% of its workforce working in the private sector. Leeds has the third largest jobs total by local authority area, with 480,000 in employment and self-employment at the beginning of 2015.
The city is ranked as a gamma world city by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network. Leeds also is served by four universities, and has the fourth largest student population in the country and the country’s fourth largest urban economy.
Today, Leeds has become the largest legal and financial centre outside London, with the financial and insurance services industry worth £13 billion to the city’s economy.
Example floor plans
- High quality internal doors to habitable rooms with modern door furniture
- Timber painted front door
- Soft white painted plasterboard ceilings and walls to all apartments
- Wood effect flooring to kitchens, living room and hallway
- Wood effect flooring or carpets to bedrooms
- Tiling to bathrooms and en suite
- Triple glazed windows with opening doors to balconies where applicable
- Ceiling mounted smoke detectors and heat detectors
- 13-amp circuits throughout
- Low-energy, low maintenance lighting scheme
- Wall mounted lights in bedroom and living areas
- Mains data point in living room with facility to connect to SKY Q
- CCTV to communal interval and external areas
- Electronic controlled access to exterior doors
- Secure cycle storage
- Lift to all floors with 24 hour telecoms monitoring
- Secure underground car parking
- Individually designed contemporary kitchens on a range of gloss or matte finishes
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated hob and extractor
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Plumbing for Washer/dryer
- Wall units with integrated lighting below
Bathroom & En-suite
- White ceramic basin Chrome basin mixer
- White floor-mounted WC with soft close seat and dual flush
- Overhead shower and wall mounted hand held shower in main bathroom
- Shower in master en-suite Glass shower screen
- Good quality tiling to walls in bathrooms and en-suite
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Wall-mounted vanity cabinet with shaver socket and integrated feature lighting