Bringing the pavilion back to life
Leeds, LS28 6NB
1 & 2 bedroom apartments currently available
Prices from £89,995
- Due for completion Q3 2020
- Benefits from secure, managed parking
- Located in the Pudsey District of Leeds
- Bold, unique, inclusive
- Modern 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Opportunity to invest in the UK’s second largest economy
Due to open on its 100th anniversary, Pavilion Court will the see the full refurbishment of the original and much loved Pavilion Cinema in Leeds.
Enjoying a prominent location on Town Street, the stunning development will be made up of just 17 modern 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Set to be popular with young professionals and young couples alike, the development will attract premium rents and strong yields due to the attractive purchase price and high specification level of finish.
Many apartments will benefit from secure designated parking and all will come fully managed and hassle free for owners if they choose.
Welcome to an opportunity to be one of the first to invest in this much anticipated project.
Boasting a prominent location on Town Street in the popular Leeds suburb of Stanningley, Pavilion Court will see the much loved Pavilion Cinema refurbished into stunning high speciation apartments. Overlooking the historic St Thomas Church (built in 1840), owners can benefit from bars, restaurants and shops, all just a short walk away.
Originally built in 1920, the site was once home to a 644 seat cinema which ran for over half a century. Due to its proximity to Leeds City Centre, the area boasts multiple transport links.
Nearby Bramley Station enjoys fast trains to Leeds Train Station (one of the busiest in the country) in less than 7 minutes. The popular Owlcotes Shopping Centre, home to Marks & Spencer and an Asda Supercentre, is also a short walk away.
1 & 2
Leeds’ 5-year growth
Own a piece of history
Pavilion Court is located in the Pudsey district of Leeds. A popular commuter area, Pudsey benefits from Stanningley Road running right through it which is one of the key arterial roads into Leeds City Centre. Excellent train links and bus routes means residents can get into the city centre in as little as 7 minutes. The area is home to many options for bars, restaurants and shopping and also parks like Pudsey Park, the second most visited park in Leeds. The area enjoys easy access to both Leeds and Bradford Centre, and the International Leeds Bradford Airport too.
- High-quality wall units in white gloss with soft close, handleless doors/drawers.
- Electric oven and 600mm ceramic hob
- Fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Taps Chrome mixer with ‘flexi-spray’.
- Grey/oak laminate in hall, living, and kitchen
- Grey carpets in the bedroom
- Contemporary oak foil doors
- Primed softwood satin white
- Satin chrome door furniture
- Digital and SkyQ wired.
- Front door access telephone system
- 1200mm x 800mm shower tray and glass enclosure.
- Contemporary style white porcelain with soft close seat.
- Integrated into gloss vanity unit.
- Shower cubicle fully tiled, basin with splashback.
- Large floor tiles.