2 bedroom apartment
Kennet Island, Reading RG2 0GH
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE – JUST 5% DEPOSIT
- Tean House
- Stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- Situated on the ground floor
- Open-plan kitchen/living room
- 1 parking space included
- A range of amenities on your doorstep
- Communal spaces including play areas, a piazza & community hall
- Just 3 miles from Reading town centre
Tean House – 3
MINUTES FROM CENTRAL READING. Stylish apartment on the ground floor of Tean House at Kennet Island boasting 814 sq. ft. in total. Includes an open-plan kitchen/living room with South aspect windows which maximise space & light. Available with Help to Buy. Book your appointment today.
Apartment 3 is a stylish two bedroom, two bathroom new home boasting 814 sq. ft. of living space and is situated on the ground floor of Tean House, the latest phase of homes atouse Kennet Island.
Featuring contemporary specification, this beautifully appointed apartment is conveniently located directly opposite the piazza which includes a licensed café and convenience store.
This brand new home includes an open-plan kitchen/living room with South aspect windows which maximise space and light.
The master bedroom features built-in wardrobes and an en suite bathroom. The second bedroom has access directly across the hall to the family bathroom.
About Kennet Island
Kennet Island, set in landscaped grounds, is surrounded by open spaces and an ecological area. At the heart of this urban village lies the welcoming Piazza, a place to meet and socialise, with a convenience shop, a café and a day care nursery.
When living at Kennet Island, convenience comes as standard. Located just three miles from the heart of Reading, Kennet Island is perfectly placed for the town’s wide ranging amenities, open spaces, the Oracle Shopping Centre, business parks and the world-class University of Reading.
Excellent transport links include a regular bus service to the railway station, as well as fast connections to London Paddington. If driving, the M4 motorway is only five minutes away.
- Landscaped Piazza including licensed café, Hallmark Property Management Ltd. and
- Hudson’s convenience store
- Little Kingdom Daycare nursery
- Bus stops
- Community meeting room
- Boules court
- Open landscaped space
- Children’s play areas
- Circle Reading Hospital
- Hilton Hotel with health club
- Cash machine
- Foudry Brook
- Ecological area with viewing platform
- Public art and seating area