Brand-new development at the heart of Bracknell’s regeneration
Key property investment opportunity in rapidly growing Bracknell
Range of high-quality apartments currently available
Prices from £289,000
- Boardroom – an exclusive private event space, perfect for high-profile meetings or events. All bookable from the residents app.
- Gym – a holistic space for health-conscious residents. Featuring yoga spaces, as well as a state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment.
- The Lounge – an expansive atrium and relaxing space where residents can unwind and entertain family, friends, and other guests.
- Co-working space – ideal for the professional resident who works from home, but wants to stay connected.
- Bookable treatment rooms
This brand-new development will be a part of the wider regeneration, sitting at the forefront of a landscape that is rapidly changing.
A landmark destination in the UK’s Silicon Valley, Bracknell is a prime example of an emerging investment hotspot. Home to world-class commercial occupiers, the town is using this momentum to drive new infrastructure projects and build amenities that will attract a young, professional tenant-base.
With a population of 120,000 that is set to grow by 21,000 in the next 20 years, the largest forecasted population boom in the UK, Bracknell is setting the foundations for successful investment opportunities. Property prices have skyrocketed in the last 20 years, rising by 249% as inward investment rejuvenates residential, commercial and retail spaces throughout the region.
A major catalyst for this expansion is the Bracknell Vision – a progressive plan detailing improvements until 2032 that target key residential, commercial, retail and infrastructure spaces throughout the region. The jewel in the crown is The Lexicon, a £240 million project that has created an iconic retail and leisure destination at the heart of the town.
Bracknell’s population is rising (21,000 people expected to move within 20 years), meaning quality accommodation is already in high demand. With that in mind, this development represents the perfect opportunity for savvy investors keen to capitalise on the growth.
The town is also undergoing a series of multi-million pound building projects designed to boost it’s already-excellent liveability. The highlight is the The Lexicon, a £240 million project dedicated to creating of of the UK’s most exciting retail and leisure destinations.
- UK: Ranked 3rd for countries expected to produce the most ‘disruptive technologies’
- Home to global brands such as 3M & HP – Hewlett Packard.
- £770Million committed to plan that runs until 2032 ‘The Bracknell forecast vision’.
- The Lexicon – £240Million joint venture, that has seen the regeneration of the town centre.
- The UK has seen investment of $7.7 Billion into start-up companies during 2018. Many of which, who have already decided that Bracknell will be their new home.
- 15% population growth, which is set to be a continued trend.