Designed for professionals seeking an aspirational lifestyle
High-quality accommodation for executives
58 open-plan apartments
Prices from £239,950
- Residents concierge app
- Completion due imminently
- Show apartment ready to view today
- Located ideally for the executive tenants of Slough, at the heart of its thriving commercial hub
- Direct access to London in 19 minutes
- 5% rental yields
- JLL Forecasts 14.8% growth in Slough house prices & 11.5% growth in rental prices by 2024
- The only development of its kind and the number one choice for professionals that want the convenience and connectivity of Slough without compromising on space and luxury.
- Close to Heathrow, M4, M25, and M40
- Massive Slough regeneration underway
Welcome to the first and only development designed specifically for Slough’s executive tenants. A landmark residential project at the heart of the town’s thriving commercial centre on the Bath Road, this development is comprised of 58 breathtaking open-plan apartments. Created as a haven for a new era of residents, each apartment is spacious, light and high-end – beautifully designed with a contemporary finish.
Featuring state-of-the-art appliances and stunning interior design, this is a high standard of living for the professional seeking an aspirational lifestyle, whether they’re working in Slough or travelling out to the capital. A refined and sophisticated addition to Slough’s address book, this is a new opportunity for a new breed.
Research shows a clear gap in the market for high-end luxury boutique apartments and as demand increases, supply continues to be limited. This development is perfectly placed to take advantage of that demand, located just minutes from Europe’s largest privately owned trading estate and a rail station offering direct access to London.
With London Paddington accessible in 19 minutes and Heathrow in 20 minutes via the Crossrail line, these apartments are ideal for the commuter that wants phenomenal connectivity coupled with amenities experiencing large-scale regeneration. Property prices have been impacted by Crossrail with the rail line contributing to 35% projected growth by 2020.
Already home to 5,480 businesses and robust infrastructure, Slough is attracting a range of public and private investment. At the core of this incredible rise is the £1 billion invested into the town as part of the wider Slough Urban Renewal (SUR) plan. In a project spanning 15 years, SUR has created a £450 million uplift for the town and created iconic new developments for the landscape.
The flagship development of SUR is The Centre, an £18 million leisure facility that is enhancing the town’s infrastructure while promoting an active lifestyle. Other projects include the refurbishment of the Ice Arena, a state-of-the-art sports centre in Arbour Park and the creation of The Curve – a striking landmark and cultural touchstone for Slough.
As a thriving commercial hub, demand for Slough is high. By 2021, the total population is expected to increase by 18,000, attracting a young, ambitious workforce and renters that want to escape the expense of the London market. For investors, this represents a unique opportunity to invest in an emerging property market with an established commercial background and exciting development pipeline.
For the buy-to-let investor:
- Hassle-free investment
- Fully furnished with a brand new signature furniture collection
- Each apartment will be tenanted by a highly experienced lettings panel
- No risk of voids with pre-tenanted apartments – immediate rental income available