We'll find your next home


Maxwell Close, Lichfield

  • 1 bed


  • 1 bed
Get Buyer Passport

Get a privileged access with Buyer Passport

  • Instantly access new properties
  • Access off-market properties
  • Stand out from other buyers
Buy with a mortgage
Buildings icon

Estimate monthly mortgage payment:

£365 per month

Minimum deposit amount:

  • Share iconShare
OneDome - Properties for sale and to rent

Get a privileged access with Buyer Passport

  • Instantly access new properties
  • Access off-market properties
  • Stand out from other buyers


This ground floor studio apartment is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Marketed as a *SHARED OWNERSHIP - NO RENT PAYMENT* retirement property for over 55's. Conveniently located for the city centre and all transport links within a popular residential location. The property has undergone recent refurbishment and benefits from a brand new kitchen and modern interior throughout. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer, which in brief, comprises of Communal Entrance Hall with a secure intercom system, Entrance Hall, Living Room. Modern Kitchen, Bedroom and Modern Shower Room. EPC rating - D
Council Tax Band: A
Tenure: Leasehold
Lease Years Remaining: 60
Ground Rent: £ per year
Service Charge: £960 per year
Communal Area - Accessed via a secure Intercom system into the communal hallway, the property is located on the ground floor
Entrance Hall - having a range of useful fitted storage including a wardrobe which provides hanging space and an airing cupboard housing the water cylinder. Ceiling light point, intercom system, emergency pull cord, storage radiator and access to all accommodation
Living Room - having a ceiling light point, storage radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and access to
Re-Fitted Kitchen - A newly fitted and modern kitchen having a range of wall and base units with wood effect roll top work surface and inset stainless steel sink with drainer. Integrated electric oven and induction hob, space with plumbing for a washing machine and further appliance space for a fridge/freezer. Ceiling light point, part tiling to walls, vinyl flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom - having a ceiling light point, emergency pull cord, electric radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front aspect
Shower Room - comprising of a double walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity hand wash basin and vanity WC. Ceiling light point, part tiling to walls, vinyl flooring and a frosted UPVC double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Agents Note - The sale of this property is for over 55's and is for 70% shared ownership. The other 30% is owned by Clarion Homes and there is NO ADDITIONAL RENTAL PAYMENT due to the property being part of the affordable housing scheme.
We have been advised by the seller that the property is Leasehold with 60 years remaining on the lease.
There is an annual service charge of £960.00 which can be paid monthly.

Your estimated purchase costs

Find out how much it will cost to purchase this property.

Stamp Duty tax
These figures are estimates and are provided for guidance only
Mortgage and legal costs:
HomeBuyer Service - Everything you need to purchase this property all in one place
  • Mortgage advice and application
  • Conveyancing fee
  • Homebuyer protection insurance
Learn more
OneDome trustpilot ratingOneDome trustpilot ratingTrustpilot
Rated excellent

Do you have property to sell or part exchange?

How can we help you today?

  • Find out what your
    home is worth
    Check instantly an estimated value of your home
  • Find the best
    local agent
    Compare local estate agents based on their performance
  • Get an Instant
    cash offer
    Get a cash offer for your property in under 48 hours

Area highlights

We’ve gathered data on the property locations to help you get-to-know the local area.

Things you should know

Some useful things about this property we think you should know

Bell icon

Be the first to see the newest properties

Create an alert and we'll email you the latest properties that come to market which match your requirements.