No sale, no fee promotion for your developments
Get effective marketing for your new builds at no upfront cost with OneDome, the UK’s first transactional property portal.
Risk-free marketing for your developments
- Your developments will benefit from over 15 million monthly views across network websites
- Network websites include Nethouseprices.com, the 5th most visited property portal in the UK
- Through optimised lead scoring, we prioritise buyers
- These buyers are pre-qualified to ensure they’re ready to purchase your units
- Each development and unit will receive their own, unique microsite, which is created with SEO best practices in mind
Our new build marketing techniques work to complement your current avenues – enhancement, not replacement
We’re dedicated to marketing your new build homes in ways that don’t compete against your existing strategies or AdWords space. Through programmatic marketing, we provide you with high-quality customers in genuine positions to buy.
The best part? Promoting your developments with OneDome is completely free.
How OneDome makes money
Our pricing model is based on an alignment of goals; if we don’t sell your properties, we don’t charge. This means free marketing for your developments, which when coupled with our programmatic marketing, results in a secure and cost-effective avenue for attracting both investors and home buyers.
Breakdown of OneDome’s no sale, no fee model:
- Payment due only on completed transactions
- 1-1.5% agreed fee upon successful sale of a unit
Start listing your developments with OneDome today.
Join some of the UK’s leading property developers
OneDome is already helping a range of developers market their new builds across the country. Our team is hard at work creating individual microsites, each one optimised to showcase the best a development or unit has to offer.
If you’re interested in giving your developments and units maximum exposure, OneDome has the expertise to make it happen. We will create bespoke microsites for your developments at no additional cost.