Our all-inclusive HomeBuyer Service includes everything you need to buy your home. For a limited period, our service is now reduced from £1,500 +VAT to the unbeatable price of just £999 +VAT*.
The service includes expert mortgage and legal advice, as well as all legal, search and Land Registry fees. It’s packed with extra benefits too – such as our free insurance worth £2,250 – meaning you won’t be out of pocket if the purchase falls through.
As seen in
Millions of people use OneDome to search for properties in the UK
“5* star service. Really helpful from beginning to end"
Paul, October 2020
“Talked me through their mortgage recommendation well. Very thorough research and really understood my complex situation. Application submitted :-)!"
Chris, December 2020
“So convenient to use. Very happy I chose Onedome"
Katherine, November 2020
“Being a first time buyer, I had no idea what I was doing. One Dome helped me so much and made it so simple and easy to understand. Highly recommended"
Julie, November 2020
“OneDome made it so much easier to manage because I could keep track of everything online, 24/7 and I got email updates whenever anything new happened with my case.”
Asam, April 2020
“A first-time purchase is always difficult and I’ve heard a lot of stories from friends about what a rollercoaster it can be. However, the OneDome team made it so easy with their personal and consultative approach.”
Katy, March 2020
Our all-inclusive HomeBuyer Service is packed with benefits
Unbiased mortgage advice
- Independent advice tailored to your personal needs
- Our advisers search 12,000 mortgages from 90 lenders
- All advisers are experienced & CeMAP qualified
Comprehensive legal advice
- Expert conveyancing from the UK’s leading firms
- All legal & Land Registry fees are included
- Only ‘premium search providers’ are used to avoid any unnecessary delays
- OneDome Guarantee provides extra protection so you can purchase with peace of mind
- Our Property Moving Assistants will be on-hand supporting you 7 days a week
- Access updates online 24/7 & track your transaction
- Free insurance worth £2,250 which protects you if your property purchase falls through, so you won't be left out of pocket paying for fees such as mortgage advice, legal expenses and disbursements, searches and surveyor fees.
- You won't pay for our service if your property purchase falls through
- We are on-hand to support you 7 days a week
- All our partners are hand-picked, regulated and vetted
Our Property Moving Assistants
Our dedicated and friendly assistants will seamlessly guide you through the entire journey. You provide the details and we’ll do the work. With OneDome, it’s as easy as that.
Our all-inclusive service is a one-stop shop for all your essential home buying needs. No more searching for the right mortgage broker, or wading through endless legal quotes, simply contact us and we’ll take care of it for you.
Pay one price for everything
You’ll be given a single bespoke cost which will cover your mortgage and essential legal needs, plus lots of other benefits. It is always one fixed price** for the entire service.
What are the advantages of OneDome HomeBuyer Service?
We only use ‘premium’ service providers to obtain your local authority searches – speeding up the transaction and taking weeks off the legal process. Our Property Moving Assistants will also track your case and ensure there are no unnecessary delays.
Rest assured, despite the unbeatable price of our service, we only work with the UK’s leading businesses to bring you the best advice and expertise. All service providers are hand-picked, vetted and regulated.
Save more than £500*
We’ve combined all the advice you need into one all-inclusive service – and now, that service is available for just £999 +VAT. This reduced rate (down from £1,500 +VAT) expires on 30th September 2021.
Peace of mind
Every customer is protected by our OneDome Guarantee, which in addition to other benefits, also gives you free insurance worth £2,250. This insurance ensures that you are protected if your property purchase falls through and that you won’t be left out of pocket paying for fees such as mortgage advice, legal expenses and disbursements, searches and surveyor fees.